It's time to make a keto lemon loaf topped with poppy seeds that is delicious and succulent. To make it a bit special, we'll add a sugarless glaze. We all love Starbucks for serving us with their special and tasty delights. So we have picked up one of their best recipes to come up with a keto version of Starbucks lemon poppyseed bread.
While being very tasty, it's low carb and free from gluten. This recipe is ideal for twelve servings. One serving consists of 3g carbs and is equivalent to one slice. You can store the keto lemon poppy seed loaf inside the refrigerator for one week or freeze it for three months.
Ingredients for baking keto lemon loaf:
- Almond flour up to three cups (9.5 ounces)
- half teaspoon of monk fruit ( one sweetener)
- half teaspoon of baking powder
- two lemons (only lemon zest)
- three tablespoons of melted and unsalted butter
- two tablespoons of poppy seeds
- three tablespoons of lemon juice
- six eggs
Ingredients for preparing glaze:
- half cup of powdered erythritol
- one tablespoon of lemon juice
- two tablespoons of water
Instructions for preparing keto lemon loaf:
- Preheat your oven up to 350F or 175C
- Take a bit larger mixing bowl. Next, add the ingredients like baking powder, almond flour, poppy seeds, and sweetener. Mix it thoroughly and well.
- Add the butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest and whisk the mixture well.
- Add these eggs to the mixture and whisk it until the ingredients are covered with each other.
- Now, pour this entire batter inside your 9 X 5 lined loaf tins.
- For around forty-five to fifty minutes, bake this mixture inside the oven. When the loaf turns golden brown, it's time to take it out. Besides, the loaf should spring like a sponge too and forth on every touch.
- Leave this bread and allow it to cool for up to twenty minutes.
Instructions for preparing glaze:
- Take a small mixing bowl. Now, add the lemon juice and powdered sweetener while mixing these well.
- Add some water gradually until its mix consistency is thin enough for pouring.
- Drizzle this mixture over the fresh and cooled loaf. Now, cut it into twelve equal slices. It's time to enjoy!
We know sharing is caring!